“True strength is not always shown through victory. Stand up, try again, and display strength of heart.” ~ Rickson Gracie
I entered the field of psychotherapy 15 years ago because I did not want others to feel the way that I often felt growing up. I was an insecure kid just wanting to fit in, struggling with both a lack of self-esteem and self-awareness; that combination resulted in poor decision making. As an adult, I use the personal challenges that I have faced in order to help effect positive change in others. The absolute best part of my work is seeing and helping people get from mere "potential".... to belief. My clients are not broken, and I certainly am not here to fix them. I view the therapy process like a walk. The walk will have its ups and downs, but on this walk we will figure out many things—together.
Men / Boys' Issues
My primary therapeutic approach in working with clients is assisting them to overcome their emotional and cognitive barriers to attaining their goals. I am trained in a variety of therapeutic approaches and I tailor my therapeutic plan to the specific needs of each individual client, using each individual's strengths to better their overall well-being.
Licenses & Associations:
· Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (Kansas)
· Licensed Professional Counselor (Missouri)
· Licensed Professional Counselor (Georgia)
· National Certified Counselor (http://www.nbcc.org/)
· American Counseling Association member (https://www.counseling.org/)
· American Association of Christian Counselors member (www.aacc.net/)
· Master of Arts in Professional Counseling (Richmont Graduate University)
· Bachelor of Science (University of Florida)
© 2019 Ensō Therapy Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.